organizes international youth football tournaments, girls football tournaments, seniors football tournaments and handball tournaments in 13 European countries where each year over 8000 teams from more than 30 countries participate.
- open registration, all age categories and playing strengths
- warm, welcoming organizers who proudly host teams from abroad at their sports ground
- attractive sport accommodations with excellent facilities and a pleasant environment, a sophisticated competition programme
- festive activities, like an opening ceremony, an evening party, an official award ceremony.
- the specialist for international football and handball tournaments
- an expert board of prominent officials from the international world of sports
- a team of professional managers
- efficient, cost-conscious and non-profit.
- an arrangement to fit every budget: overnight stays in schools, boarding schools, youth and group accommodations, holiday bungalows or hotels
- meals at the location, with or without the other participants
- local support from the Euro-Sportring employee
- information centre at the sports ground and/or in the accommodation
- official referees – guaranteeing honest competition
- an expert tournament committee
- clear tournament rules approved by the national football league, the UEFA and the FIFA
- full cooperation from the local sports association and the city.
A sophisticated competition programme
A tournament obviously centres around the competition on the pitch. At a Euro-Sportring tournament, there are international matches as well as all kinds of activities, like an opening ceremony, party evening and prize-giving. When putting together the programme, the organiser takes the expectations of international guests into account. Therefore, the tournament’s programme in a touristic destination is different from the programme of a tournament in a rural location.
For every level
Euro-Sportring warmly welcomes all teams. Our organisers know what makes for a successful tournament: an honest competition that is exciting for everyone. They offer a smart match schedule that caters to all teams of all levels. A number of tournaments have an A and B level. This guarantees that every tournament is an exciting challenge for each team, right up to the final whistle.
An arrangement to fit every budget
That means offering alternative housing, in schools or boarding schools in addition to regular housing in hotels and group accommodations. Those arrangements are available starting at €80,-. For that amount, we offer an excellent tournament with a 3 -or 4-day stay including meals.
Euro-Sportring means certainty
Euro-Sportring has been a reliable and involved partner of teams who travel abroad for almost 60 years. Euro-Sportring offers the certainty of a tightly organized tournament where nothing is left to chance. Millions of players who participated in our tournaments throughout the years can confirm this.
The European head office
The structure of Euro-Sportring is non-hierarchical. The organization is therefore highly flexible and operates more efficiently. The daily operations are handled by the management at the European head office in Baarn in the Netherlands, which runs the worldwide network of Euro-Sportring: the local representatives and regional agents in Europe, the United States and Canada, South America, Australia and Japan.