How did Euro-Sportring deal with the Covid -19 outbreak?
We paid them all back
Refund to 3912 clubs
Flexible booking conditions
We understand that in these uncertain times it is difficult to decide to book for an international tournament that will not take place until next year. On the one hand the sporting adventure is an exciting prospect for your team(s), on the other hand it is still early to make financial commitments.
That's why Euro-Sportring, anticipating for better times, offers you maximum flexibility when booking a tournament.
This means in concrete terms:
- A modest deposit of € 150 / £140 per team when booking. This secures your place in the tournament and accommodation. The first payment of 25% of the travel sum needs to be paid approx. 2 months before the tournament. This means:
- Easter: 1. February
- Ascension & Whitsun: 1. March
- Other periods: 1. April
- You can cancel the contract at any time and free of charge up to 2 months before the travel date without giving any reason. Your payment will be returned in full.
- If the trip cannot go ahead due to a travel ban or tournament ban, also within 2 months, you will receive your payment back.
- You can always rebook to another tournament later in the season at no cost.
The certainties of Euro-Sportring
What happened in 2020?
When, in March 2020, the Covid -19 outbreak struck, we immediately consulted the clubs that had booked for one of our tournaments. Euro-Sportring reimbursed €14,000,000 to 3,912 clubs with over 100,000 participants. In addition, a number of clubs opted for a travel voucher because of the 20% bonus we added to the value. As promised, the reimbursement took place within 6 weeks. This explains why Euro-Sportring was rewarded by the clubs with 9.6 on a scale of 10 in an internal survey.
What certainties can the teams count on in 2021?
- Euro-Sportring works exclusively with each countries governing bodies and authorities:
- All Euro-Sportring tournaments are approved by the football association and UEFA. This means that in terms of sports everything is properly arranged and safely managed.
- The local authorities regulate the sports park and the accommodation. This means optimum safety and welfare for the participants.
- Your payments at Euro-Sportring are insured:
We have been active in the world of international tournaments since 1960 – so 60 years right now. We do this as a non-profit organization with a solid financial position. Besides that Euro-Sportring is also a member of the SGR-Z. SGR-Z is a specialized insurance company in the field of insolvency of the tour operator. This means that at Euro-Sportring, all participants are insured so their money is safe and they will always get their payments back if Euro-Sportring fails to organize the tour. Every club receives a special guarantee certificate from SGR-Z.